Are you considering SiteGround hosting? In our Siteground WordPress review, we’ll share hands-on tests and accurate survey data to help you decide if this host is right for you.
SiteGround is a popular hosting solution for WordPress sites for optimized WordPress servers, security, and performance. It’s one of three providers officially recommended by the WordPress.org team. Their web hosting is mainly focused on website speed optimization and hosting security.
In this SiteGround review for WordPress, we’ll aim to provide everything you need to know before you host your website on SiteGround. These are the areas we will look into:
- Loading time: How fast will your website load with the SiteGround manage WordPress hosting? We check our website on SiteGround hosting and show you our website load time in different locations.
- Customer Support: Are they offer technical support for SiteGround customers? How fast they respond to their customers, etc.
- Features: How many hosting features comes with basic WordPress hosting? Are they offer free SSL, CDN, backup, etc.?
- Pricing: How much cost each hosting plan? Which plan is best for WordPress beginners?
- Server Performance: What about hosting server average uptime performance & server response time?
- Coupons: Are there any coupons available for WordPress hosting? How much money can you save with our SiteGround coupon?
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
SiteGround WordPress Review
Siteground is one of the fastest-growing independent non-EIG-based hosting companies. If you want to ensure that your website is WordPress optimized, secure, and fast-loading – without doing a lot of work yourself – managed hosting is an option worth considering. When it comes to WordPress hosting, SiteGround is one of the top names.
Its service offers quite a few WordPress-specific significant features, including:
- Single-click WordPress installations
- Automatic WordPress updates
- Free daily backup
- Both a free CDN and a free SSL certificate
- Friendly customer support
- free Email accounts and SSD storage
Bottom Line: Don’t want to read all the details? Let us summarize it for you. I’m using the SiteGround Grow big plan to host my WordPress website. Their hosting plans are reliable, flexible, and fast, and their customer support is one of the best in the industry.
Let’s check each SiteGround WordPress hosting feature you need to know before you signup.
SiteGround Customer Support
You’ll get 24/7 access to dedicated WordPress team help, whether that’s via phone, email, or live chat. Support options are easy to access right from your user portal once you’ve signed up.
Their support phone calls and live chat response times are almost instant. And your support Emails and support tickets get the first response within less than 10 minutes. I’ve been using SiteGround hosting for over 12 months now & I don’t have a single complaint about their expert support.
SiteGround supports three different languages English, Spanish, and Italian. WordPress expert support team was quick to respond, helpful, and seemed knowledgeable about the platform.
Along with customer support, SiteGround has a vast knowledge base for beginners. In their knowledge base, you get step-by-step articles, video guides, & faqs, etc.
Contact with SiteGround customer support team to know more about SiteGround hosting features, performance, & pricing.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Performance
The most critical performance metric that you should look for is the WordPress website speed, hosting server response time, and server average uptime score. Studies show that only a one-second slow website speed can decrease your customer conversion rate by 8%.
As you can see, my website load time is under one second. Your website load time depends on several factors, including its code, caching, content delivery system, and more. SiteGround offers their WordPress cache plugin SG Optimizer and SuperCacher technology to optimize your site cache to make your site faster.
Here’s my website’s average server response time in different locations:
siteground offers a 99.99% average server uptime guarantee with the best server response time. Here are a few websites on other hosting last 12 months’ average server uptime test by Pingdom.
We set up a primary WordPress site with dummy content and images for the next phase of our SiteGround Review for WordPress. We tested its loading speeds using Pingdom Tools from various locations worldwide. Here are our test results:
- New York: 1.01 seconds
- Sydney: 1.27 seconds
- Washington DC: 0.39 seconds
- London: 0.45 seconds
- Bangalore: 1.17 seconds
Here’s my website load impact with SiteGround hosting. The chart below shows the number of visitors (blue line) and our site’s page load times (green line).
As you see, your site will load just quickly for the 1st visitor as it will for the 50th person visiting at the same time. Overall, Siteground is the most reliable managed WordPress hosting at a low price.
SiteGround WordPress Hosting Pricing
SiteGround offers three different managed WordPress hosting plans: StartUp, GrowBig, and GoGeek. All the plans share the following features free SSL, CDN, unlimited Databases, email accounts, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and 1-click WordPress installation.
Let’s run through each of the SiteGround plans quickly, so you can decide which plan is best for you.
- StartUp Plan: With this plan, you can install only one site with 10 GB SSD space and unlimited bandwidth. If you are starting, this is the perfect plan for you. The StartUp plan costs you $3.99/month, and this plan is optimized for 10k visits per month.
- GrowBig Plan: With this plan, you can host unlimited websites with 20 GB of SSD space and unlimited bandwidth. The GrowBig plan is recommended plan by SiteGround & I’m also using this plan to host my websites. This plan costs you $6.69/month and it’s optimized for 25k visits per month.
- GoGeek Plan: The GoGeek plan is highly optimized for website speed and gives you a lot of the Fastest SSD space with priority support that you will not get in the StartUp and GrowBig plan. This plan comes with unlimited website installation with 40 GB SSD storage. SiteGround GoGeek plan costs you $10.69/month & it’s optimized for 100k visits per month.
Siteground pricing isn’t cheap, but they provide plenty of premium hosting features and lots of room for your site to grow. And hosting plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
|Features||StartUp plan||GrowBig plan||GoGeek plan|
|Site Migration||Not Included||Included||Included|
|Free SSL & CDN||Included||Included||Included|
|Advance Support||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Git Integration||Not Included||Not Included||Included|
|Coupon||Claim Now||Claim Now||Claim Now|
If you’re looking to build one or more severe business or e-commerce sites, SiteGround managed WordPress hosting service is worth examining.
Pros and Cons of SiteGround
Before we wrap up this SiteGround review for WordPress, let’s summarize what we’ve learned. This hosting provider has some obvious advantages and drawbacks, which are vital to consider if you’re considering signing up for a plan.
First, let’s take a look at the advantages that make SiteGround managed WordPress our top choice:
- Well-optimized for WordPress users.
- Simplifies the process of managing your website that makes it easy to do things like installing WordPress.
- Provides solid, consistent server performance like server uptime & response time.
- 24/7 expert customer support.
- Ridiculously fast website loading speeds.
- Free migration services, Cloudflare CDN, and Encrypted SSL certificate.
- Well-designed custom hosting dashboard
- Some handy WordPress-specific features, like one-click installation and updates
SiteGround is not without some disadvantages that you should know before signing up.
- Won’t fit into everyone’s budget. SiteGround pricing is higher than some other entry-level shared hosting plans.
- No cPanel. SiteGround use its own custom-made dashboard.
- Low SSD storage comes to other WordPress hosting providers.
FAQ About Siteground WordPress Hosting
Here are a few questions about SiteGround WordPress hosting. If you have any other questions about WordPress hosting, let me know in the comment sections.
Does SiteGround offer a free trial?
Unfortunately, SiteGround doesn’t offer you free trials, but you can get a 30-day money-back guarantee for all shared accounts.
How to avail SiteGround Shared Hosting deals?
You can use this particular link to claim SiteGround Shared Hosting Offer 2022; no coupon or promo code is required as the deal is activated automatically.
Can I get Free SSL and Backup in the StartUp plan?
Yes, Siteground provides free SSL and CDN, and you can get a Free backup option on the All Shared Hosting plan.
Are you using Siteground Hosting?
Yes, I’m using Siteground GrowBig shared Hosting plan for my other websites.
What if I need any help with SiteGround?
SiteGround provides you customer support help 24/7 throughout the year via chat, email, and phone calls. They replay very fast and provide you with a knowledgeable resource file.
Can I get a free Domain with Siteground Hosting?
Unfortunately, SiteGround doesn’t offer you a Free domain name. You can use Namecheap or GoDaddy for domain name providers.
Can I use another CDN service?
Siteground offers you free Cloudflare CDN service. But if you have a big budget, you can use other services like Max CDN, etc.
Conclusion: Do I Recommend SiteGround WordPress hosting?
Yes, I recommend using SiteGround hosting.
SiteGround WordPress coupon: We share an exclusive 70% discount coupon with our SiteGround coupon code. All you have to do is click on this link to purchase. The discount coupon will be applied automatically.
Overall, the results of our SiteGround review for WordPress are auspicious. This service is well optimized for WordPress, provides a ton of critical features, and offers solid performance.
Siteground hosting comes with the best uptime and reliability, and the speed isn’t wrong either. Overall, SiteGround is our TOP 1 host on our list, and you shouldn’t go wrong with it. They also offer 30 Day money-back guarantee; If you think you chose the wrong hosting provider, then you can get your money.
Do you concur with the results of our SiteGround WordPress? Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
Thank you. Have a lovely day.